Saturday, May 21, 2011

Heavy Weapons!


W.I.P: Heavy Weapon Teams


I figured drinking would be an integral part of being a Squat.
And here are some pictures of my work in progress on my Imperial Guard Heavy Weapon teams. I am still trying to figure out on how to make the weapons swappeable so I can swap them out to suit my Army Lists. I did figure out the back of the weapons extend an almost equal distance, at the moment I mounted the Heavy Bolter (nothing glued to the base just yet).
Most likely I will make the ammo loader removeable to easier keep track of wounds and to have an additional soldier or three to use if needed. I do have the bits to create three more Heavy Weapon Teams with either Mortars or Rocket Launchers, but at the moment I am out of proper bases.

Apologies for the crappy quality of the pictures.














I just joined the Space Dwarfs Online community, and hope some of them will come across this and keep me motivated to continue the project as is. I somewhat jumped the gun on my first post just to have an image online to relink there. I might....might...make a P&M Blog Thread on Dakka Dakka as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment