Thursday, July 7, 2011
Squat Test Model
- Color Primer Leather Brown (Army Painter).
- Charadon Granite (GW Foundation)
- Dheneb Stone (GW Foundation)
- Elf Flesh (GW)
- Chaos Black (GW)
- Dwarf Bronze (GW)
- Quick Shade - Dark Tone (Army Painter)
- Anti-Shine Matt Varnish (Army Painter)
I started out with the usual basecoat, I picked brown because I wanted to stick to earth tones. Earth tones relate to their miner and industrial side as well as relating back to fantasy.
This was followed by picking out the seperate colors, making sure to add a dark gray almost black to offset the mostly brown of the uniform. The haircolor was made greyish for the simple reason that I do not have too many colors that would work as hair. Lasgun was made black and originally I was going to go with the traditional boltgun metal but partly due to Viktor von Domm from Dakka I decided to give Dwarf Bronze a go to get a more Steam Punkish feel.