Friday, November 18, 2011

Back in Black....

Hello Everyone,

For those that still keep an eye on this space, yes it has been too long since I posted anything at all. I recently found a new job and have another week to go before I go back to working fulltime (thank god). So that will most likely lift me from my hobby slump that I have been in ever since my unemployment started.

I can honestly say there is more than plenty to do. I have the following projects in varying states of progress: A Nurgle Fleet for Battlefleet Gothic, my Emperor's Pride Chapter of Deathwing Terminators, my Squat army (of course) and both my Tyranid as well as my Death Guard need to be painted or re-painted.

My Dreadfleet is being painted up by a friend of mine in exchange for a set of counters, doors and board tiles from the new Space Hulk (of which I have two more sets as well as a complete game left). And of course as Warpath got released almost a week ago my order of that should come in soon as well.

Lots to do. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things....of course after being unemployed for a while I am indeed flat ass broke so if I run out of stuff I won't be able to replace them for a while.

Anyways, thanks all for sticking around.

1 comment:

  1. since you are back on dakka i was wondering when you would update here too...good to see you rolling again!

    cheers, vik

    ReplyDelete