Thursday, August 25, 2011

Its a hog eat hog world - Warpath

As someone replied to my previous post:


"Sorry, this is off topic but I don't have another way of contacting you...

I'm sure you have already, but do check out the Warpath sci-fi models from Mantic Games. They got themselves squats, and they look pretty tasty thats for sure" 


- Oink
Well spoken Mr Oink.
Due to my overall lack of actual army related updates this serves as my post for the day (or week). Thanks go to Oink for prodding me to have a look-see. On one hand I cant wait for the Forge Father models to come out and on the other hand they make me wonder if I did all the converting and such for naught. Alas woe is me....and such.

I dropped the images of the Forge Fathers below in case you missed them.


Thanks to Beasts of War, and I do think they look awesome as hell. If the top model is a regular trooper then they are seriously armoured. Speaking of armoured almost done with my Leman Russ Executioners, magnets and all.


2 comments: