Friday, August 19, 2011

A letter to Avatars of War - Part II

So I actually did get a reply to my last e-mail. Even on the same day which was a shocker. The person who had been handling my order and such apparently was on holiday, it was mentioned that they left my order ready to ship and they would inquire about it.

Next thing I know I receive a tracking number in my inbox as the items have been shipped by UPS' 24h delivery service (August 17th) and it actually arrived on schedule the day after. So apparently all it took for my order to be actually shipped was that the person overseeing it went on holiday.

I am still not sure what to think of this all because it does mean they just did not send out my order for over a month and a half with numerous inquiries on my behalf and repeated assurances that it would be sent out.

But as SC John commented in the last post about this, they obviously were not expecting such a huge rush on the item, even so though it took us both a lot of work to actually get our stuff.
Something to consider if you are thinking about ordering from them.

At least they are here now so I can start getting them ready to serve as my Penal Legions.... Now all I need it a buttload of chainaxes.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, this is off topic but I don't have another way of contacting you...

    I'm sure you have already, but do check out the Warpath sci-fi models from Mantic Games. They got themselves squats, and they look pretty tasty thats for sure!

    ReplyDelete